Some of you have asked what happened to the photos of the Ncwala tribal ceremony that I attended recently in Chipata. Well after a few technical issues, here they finally are. Hope you enjoy. I'm particularly proud of the one where I'm greeting the first president of Zambia in wellington boots - very informal, but I wasn't expecting to meet a president that day!! Next time, I will remember by best suit and heels! He seemed to joke about them, so I think I got away with it.
I hope to add another blog soon, please keep your comments coming, particularly if there's anything you want me to chat about. Thanks and greetings from a very warm Zambia!
Hi Sarah,
ReplyDeleteWhat fantastic photos! I dig the boots! Sounds like you are having a great time, sorry I don't get thhe opportunity to stop by more often. Keep up the good work and I hope you can find somway to ship out your computer. All the best from a very steamy 43C Orissa.
Awesome pics, especially proof that you met the Prez. Good work, dude :-)
ReplyDelete